Terry Deeter, DDS
Meet Terry Deeter, DDS
I’m the senior partner of Deeter Dental with over 35 years of service to our dental guests. I was born into a farming family and later moved to Minot where I attended Bishop Ryan High School and Minot State University. I graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
Marilyn and I have been married for 40 wonderful years raising 5 children. When not practicing the finest dental care I enjoy golf, hunting, fishing, and many other outdoor activities North Dakota offers.
- American Dental Association
- North Dakota State Dental Association
- Trustee of Dakota State Dental Association
- Member of the International College of Dentistry
- Past President of Bismarck Exchange Club
- Board Eligible for the International Association of Orthodontists
Dr. Terry Deeter is also a contributor on RealSelf.
Deeter Dental Reviews
- “Great quick and painless experience. They made sure I was comfortable during my filling and it feels great”– Nicholas T.
- “After having bad luck with other local dentists, and a recommendation from my little brother, I gave these guys a shot. The compassion and care the whole staff offers is why I still enjoy going to the dentist. The whole staff is welcoming and dont put anyone down for their care on their teeth. Every visit has been an enjoyable one, no matter what kind of care was being done. Any anxiety about or from the dentist is put to rest with these guys. I highly recommend Deeter Dental to anyone wanting better care of their teeth. “– Christopher
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Interested in scheduling a consultation with dentist Terry Deeter? Call our Bismarck location at 701.222.1800 or our Garrison location at 701.463.2884 to set up your consultation today!