Bismarck, Garrison – North Dakota
One important part of Deeter Dental’s mission statement is to provide state-of-the-art care to our patients in Bismarck and the surrounding areas. Dr. Terry Deeter and his sons, Dr. Lucas and Dr. Matt, know that advanced dental technology can make your treatment faster and more comfortable. Therefore, we have made it a priority to stay current on the latest technological innovations in the field.
Modern Dental Technology
Some of the technology available at Deeter Dental decreases the amount of time you have to spend in the dentist’s chair. Our office technology allows us to have the most up-to-date information on your treatment available at our fingertips by using:
- Digital X-rays
- Computer imaging
- Intraoral cameras
- Computerized records
- 3D X-rays- Cone Beam
- Digitalized impression techniques
Digital X-rays avoid a long wait period required by traditional X-rays which need to have film developed before they can be viewed. They also greatly reduce the amount of radiation you are exposed to, making your treatment much safer. Computer imaging and records allow us to view your treatment details at the press of a button.
3D X-ray (Cone Beam) generating views showing the relationship of structures possibly hidden from views of 2 dimensional x-rays. 3D radiographs are used for implant placement, endodontics, extraction of wisdom teeth, and viewing airway.
In addition to dental technology which helps our office and team perform your treatments more quickly and accurately, we have invested in the equipment to make your procedure both comfortable and safe through the use of:
- TENS machine– used by our dentists to treat TMJ with advanced neuromuscular dentistry techniques
- Odyssey diode soft tissue laser– makes treatments such as gum recontouring quicker, more accurate, and more painless than traditional gum tissue excising techniques
- Cassette sterilization system– improves efficiency and increases safety by thoroughly sterilizing dental instruments after each use
- Pulse Oximeter and Capnography- used to continually monitor patients vitals while sedated or patients with possible compromised health conditions.
Having a dentist who cares about your safety and treatment is important, and having a dental home that invests in advanced technology to ensure the best possible treatment is a necessity.
Please contact our Bismarck cosmetic dentists today to schedule your appointment. Deeter Dental welcomes patients in Bismarck, the surrounding areas of North Dakota to experience our advanced dental technology first hand.