Dentist in Bismarck & Garrison, ND
Meet Dr. Lucas Deeter
Dr. Lucas Deeter received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Marquette University in 2007. Dr. Lucas knew from early in his career that he wanted to do and know more than your average dentist.
In 2008-2009, he studied and learned surgical and restorative implant dentistry from one of the pioneers of implant dentistry, Dr. Carl Misch. Upon completion of his training with the Misch International Implant Institute, Dr. Lucas was awarded a fellowship award. The following year Dr. Lucas continued his implant training with another world renowned implant dentist, Dr. Michael Pikos. Having completed more than 500 hours of advanced training in implant dentistry and has placed and restored approximately 1000 implants with a 99% success rate, Dr. Lucas should be your implant dentist.
Dr. Lucas continued to build his knowledge to help people that suffer from chronic facial pain, i.e., TMJ, headaches, migraines. Dr. Lucas studied for the past 4 years at Las Vegas Institute obtaining his fellowship in December of 2016. Dr. Lucas is committed to helping you get out of pain, sleeping better and improving your quality of life through the science of physiologic based dentistry with more than 400 hours of advanced training. Contact Dr. Lucas to find out more about physiologic based dentistry and how it can change your life!
Over the next year Dr. Lucas is scheduled to complete more advanced training in Face Focused Orthodontics to help our little ones grow to their genetic potential, which will help to minimize the amount of people that suffer from TMD and sleep breathing disorders.
Dr. Lucas has a beautiful family of eight. Leading the team is his beautiful wife since 2002, Lindsey. They have six children: Max, Gabriella, Owen, Seraphina, Beckett and Estelle. Their family is very active in hockey and figure skating during the school year and enjoy going to their cabin in the summer.
- American Dental Association
- North Dakota Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Pikos Implant Institute
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute™
- Las Vegas Institute Fellow
- International Associate of Physiologic Aesthetics
- “Great quick and painless experience. They made sure I was comfortable during my filling and it feels great. Thank you!” – N.T.
- “After having bad luck with other local dentists, and a recommendation from my little brother, I gave these guys a shot. The compassion and care the whole staff offers is why I still enjoy going to the dentist. The whole staff is welcoming and dont put anyone down for their care on their teeth. Every visit has been an enjoyable one, no matter what kind of care was being done.” – C.
- “Best dentist I’ve been to in years! Even called me after hours to make sure everything was ok after my tooth extraction.” –W.W.